The Boys of Summer Lollipops
Create a triple play of treats! Wrap up three lollipops molded in our Smiley Face and Truffles Molds—a great goodie for Father’s Day, kids’ birthdays and playoff parties.
- Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Red Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Red Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Blue Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Blue Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Light Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Light Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Smiley Face Lollipop Mold Add to shopping list Smiley Face Lollipop Mold
- Easy-Add Truffles Candy Mold Add to shopping list Truffles Candy Mold
- Easy-Add 4 in. Lollipop Sticks Add to shopping list 4 in. Lollipop Sticks
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
- Easy-Add Cake Board Add to shopping list Cake Board
- Easy-Add Decorator Brush Set Add to shopping list Decorator Brush Set
- Waxed paper
- 1/4 in. Red Satin Ribbon
To make bill for baseball cap, trace 1-1/2 in. diameter circles on cake board. Cover board with waxed paper. Outline and pipe pattern using melted candy in cut disposable bag. Refrigerate until firm.
Combine melted white, yellow and pink candy to make flesh tone. Use Decorator Brush and "painting" method to mold face lollipops. Refrigerate until firm.
Use Truffle Mold and melted candy to mold baseballs and tops of baseball caps. Refrigerate until firm.
Use melted candy in cut disposable bag to pipe lines on balls. Attach tops of caps to back of bills with melted candy. Attach cap to heads with melted candy. Tie ribbon around bases.