The Boys of Christmas Cookies
Create these busy little elves by cutting cane candy cookies and topping them with festive buttercream trims. Add pointed ears and jolly facial features. Use some of your own ideas for added fun.
- Easy-Add Kelly Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Kelly Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Christmas Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Christmas Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Copper Icing Color (light skin tone) Add to shopping list Copper Icing Color (light skin tone)
Each cookie serves 1.
- Easy-Add Jolly Shapes Metal Cutter Set Add to shopping list Jolly Shapes Metal Cutter Set
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Tip: 9 Add to shopping list Tip: 9
- Easy-Add Tip: 352 Add to shopping list Tip: 352
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
Cut cookies using candy cane cutter from set; bake and cool.
For Santa: Ice face area smooth. Pipe tip 9 red hat (smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch). Add tip 2 dot and string facial features.
Pipe-in tip 2 moustache; add tip 2 swirl motion beard, sideburns, hat band and pom-pom.
For elves: Ice face area smooth. Pipe tip 352 pull out ears. Pipe tip 2 dot eyes, nose, string mouth and ball cheeks (smooth cheeks with finger).
Add tip 352 pull out leaf collar. Pipe tip 9 stripes in alternating colors on hat. Add tip 2 swirl-motion pom-pom.