Cookie Sheets & Je…
The Blue Team Jersey Cookies
- 1 White Sugar Sheets Edible Decorating Paper (covers 6 cookies)Easy-Add White Sugar Sheets Edible Decorating Paper Add to shopping list White Sugar Sheets Edible Decorating Paper
- 1 Bright Blue Sugar Sheets Edible Decorating Paper (covers 15 cookies)Easy-Add Bright Blue Sugar Sheets Edible Decorating Paper Add to shopping list Bright Blue Sugar Sheets Edible Decorating Paper
- Easy-Add Piping Gel Add to shopping list Piping Gel
- Easy-Add FoodWriter™ Fine Tip Primary Colors Edible Color Markers Add to shopping list FoodWriter™ Fine Tip Primary Colors Edible Color Markers
Each cookie serves 1.
- Easy-Add Football Theme Cookie Cutters Add to shopping list Football Theme Cookie Cutters
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Spatula Add to shopping list Spatula
- Easy-Add Brush Set Add to shopping list Brush Set
- Easy-Add Rotary Cutter Add to shopping list Rotary Cutter
- Easy-Add Fondant Shaping Foam Set Add to shopping list Fondant Shaping Foam Set
Prepare and roll out dough. Using jersey cutter from set, cut cookies. Bake and cool. Ice smooth with buttercream icing.
Using jersey cookie cutter and Black FoodWriter, trace jersey shape onto back side of White Sugar Sheets!. Use scissors to cut jerseys. Cut each jersey color in half. Attach a jersey half in each color to iced cookie with piping gel.
Using Rotary Cutter and Purple and White Sugar Sheets!, cut 1/8 in. wide strips for arm and neckline piping. Attach to jersey with piping gel.
Using Black FoodWriter, write name on jersey.