The Beat Goes On Cake
- Easy-Add Red-Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Red-Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Royal Blue Icing Color Add to shopping list Royal Blue Icing Color
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Brown Icing Color Add to shopping list Brown Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black shoestring licorice Add to shopping list Black shoestring licorice
Cake serves 12.
- Easy-Add Teddy Bear With Block Pan Add to shopping list Teddy Bear With Block Pan
- Easy-Add Standard muffin pan Add to shopping list Standard muffin pan
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Tip: 8 Add to shopping list Tip: 8
- Easy-Add Tip: 16 Add to shopping list Tip: 16
- 2001 Pattern Book (Drum Pattern)Easy-Add 2001 Pattern Book Add to shopping list 2001 Pattern Book
- Easy-Add Cake Board Add to shopping list Cake Board
- Easy-Add Fanci-Foil Wrap Add to shopping list Fanci-Foil Wrap
- Craft knife
Trim block area off cake. Ice sides, drum and background areas smooth.
Lightly trace drum pattern on cake with toothpick; outline with tip 3. Ice bottom of foot smooth with spatula.
Outline bear with tip 3 and attach inverted cupcake hat with icing. Use tip 3 to outline hat and pipe-in nose, inside of ears, mouth and tongue (smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch).
Pipe tip 3 outline for eyes. Cover bear, hat and coat with tip 16 stars.
Make a small hole in ends of gumballs with craft knife and insert small lengths of licorice for drum sticks; position in hands and overpipe with tip 16 stars.
Add pull-out fringe on shoulder epaulettes and pom-pons on shoes with tip 16. Pipe tip 3 crisscross lines and dots on drum; attach licorice strap.
For bottom border pipe tip 8 blue balls alternating with tip 16 red/yellow stars. Pipe tip 16 Fleur de Lis on hat.