The Bat-tallion Lands! Cookies
Guests will go batty for these fearsomely frosted cookie forms. Shape the creepy critters using bat cutters from our Halloween 4-pc. Grippy Cutters Bag Set and Halloween Cutter Set; tint them realistic using Color Flow Icing.
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Color Flow Mix Add to shopping list Color Flow Mix
Each Cookie serves 1
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Tip: 1 Add to shopping list Tip: 1
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Tip: 2A Add to shopping list Tip: 2A
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Tip: 5 Add to shopping list Tip: 5
- Easy-Add Tip: 8 Add to shopping list Tip: 8
- Easy-Add Tip: 10 Add to shopping list Tip: 10
- Easy-Add Tip: 12 Add to shopping list Tip: 12
- Easy-Add Halloween 4 Piece Grippy™ Cutter Set Add to shopping list Halloween 4 Piece Grippy™ Cutter Set
- Easy-Add 9 Pc. Halloween Cutter Set Add to shopping list 9 Pc. Halloween Cutter Set
- Easy-Add Cake Boards Add to shopping list Cake Boards
- Waxed paper
In advance: Make cookies. Prepare and roll out dough. Cut large and small bats using cutters from sets. Bake and cool. Cover cookies with thinned color flow icing. Let dry.
Decorate cookies with full-strength icing. For large bats, use tip 2A to figure pipe teardropshaped body and head; smooth with fingertip dipped in cornstarch. Add tip 10 pull-out ears. Pipe tip 8 outline arms. Pipe tip 5 pullout thumbs, outline legs and pull-out feet. Pipe tip 3 outline wing ribbing. Use tip 1 to pipe outline ear details, eyebrows and mouth, dot eyes and nose, pull-out fangs.
For small bats, repeat as above, changing to tip 12 for head and body, tip 8 for ears, tip 5 for arms, tip 3 for thumbs, legs and feet, tip 2 for ribbing. Let dry.