First And Ten Foot…
That Cracks Me Up! Cake
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Golden Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Golden Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Orange Icing Color Add to shopping list Orange Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Large marshmallows
Cake serves 12.
- Easy-Add Decorated Egg Pan Add to shopping list Decorated Egg Pan
- First and Ten Football Pan (carve down sides to form egg shape)Easy-Add First and Ten Football Pan Add to shopping list First and Ten Football Pan
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Tip: 4 Add to shopping list Tip: 4
- Easy-Add Tip: 7 Add to shopping list Tip: 7
- Easy-Add Tip: 16 Add to shopping list Tip: 16
- Easy-Add Tip: 18 Add to shopping list Tip: 18
- Easy-Add Tip: 352 Add to shopping list Tip: 352
- Easy-Add Cake Board Add to shopping list Cake Board
- Easy-Add Fanci-Foil Wrap Add to shopping list Fanci-Foil Wrap
- Easy-Add Plastic Dowel Rods Add to shopping list Plastic Dowel Rods
- Easy-Add Tulip Comfort Grip™ Cutter Add to shopping list Tulip Comfort Grip™ Cutter
Cut and bake four tulip cookies. After cooling, cut bottom off two cookies, angled to fit against cake sides for wings. Ice bottom cookie feet smooth in orange buttercream; let crust.
Mark face pattern on cake with toothpick. Outline shell and cracks with tip 4. Pipe tip 4 whites of eyes (pat smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch); add tip 4 pupils (pat smooth).
Pipe tip 7 mound for beak; shape with finger. Pipe tip 3 line across beak. Cover face with tip 16 stars, egg with tip 18 stars.
For legs, cut two dowel rods to 8 in. Using tip 4, cover bottom 3 1/2 in. of each rod with orange buttercream; smooth.
Insert uncovered portion of rods into cake, 1 in. up from bottom.
Cover tops of feet cookies with tip 18 stars; attach to legs with icing, resting bottom edge against cake board.
Position wing cookies against cake sides, propping up with marshmallows. Beginning at tips, cover wings with tip 352 pull out feathers.