101 Cookie Cutter …
That 70's Shirt Cake
- Easy-Add Yellow Color Mist™ Food Color Spray Add to shopping list Yellow Color Mist™ Food Color Spray
- Easy-Add Violet Color Mist™ Food Color Spray Add to shopping list Violet Color Mist™ Food Color Spray
- Easy-Add Blue Color Mist™ Food Color Spray Add to shopping list Blue Color Mist™ Food Color Spray
- Easy-Add Pink Color Mist™ Food Color Spray Add to shopping list Pink Color Mist™ Food Color Spray
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
- Easy-Add FoodWriter™ Edible Color Markers Add to shopping list FoodWriter™ Edible Color Markers
Cake serves 12.
- Easy-Add T-Shirt Pan Add to shopping list T-Shirt Pan
- Easy-Add 101 Cookie Cutter Set Add to shopping list 101 Cookie Cutter Set
- Easy-Add Easy-Glide Fondant Smoother Add to shopping list Easy-Glide Fondant Smoother
- Easy-Add Decorator Brush Set Add to shopping list Decorator Brush Set
- Easy-Add Cake Board Add to shopping list Cake Board
- Easy-Add Fanci-Foil Wrap Add to shopping list Fanci-Foil Wrap
Prepare T-shirt cake for rolled fondant by lightly icing with buttercream.
Cover cake with fondant; smooth; reserve excess fondant.
Using Color Mist in various colors, spray rings beginning at center of cake and working toward outer edge.
Roll out excess fondant and cut circle for face using largest round cutter from 101 cutter set.
Spray circle with yellow Color Mist™, let air dry for 5 minutes; draw facial features with black FoodWriter™ marker.
Lightly brush face area on cake with water; position face on cake.