Thanks For Our Family Cake
- Easy-Add Ivory Icing Color Add to shopping list Ivory Icing Color
- Easy-Add Copper Icing Color (light skin tone) Add to shopping list Copper Icing Color (light skin tone)
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Orange Icing Color Add to shopping list Orange Icing Color
- Easy-Add Violet Icing Color Add to shopping list Violet Icing Color
- Easy-Add Kelly Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Kelly Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Royal Blue Icing Color Add to shopping list Royal Blue Icing Color
- Easy-Add Brown Icing Color Add to shopping list Brown Icing Color
- Easy-Add Red-Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Red-Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Christmas Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Christmas Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
- Easy-Add Gum-Tex™ Add to shopping list Gum-Tex™
- Easy-Add Meringue Powder Add to shopping list Meringue Powder
Cake serves 24.
- Easy-Add 10 x 2 in. Round Pan Add to shopping list 10 x 2 in. Round Pan
- Easy-Add Gingerbread Boy Nesting Cutter Set Add to shopping list Gingerbread Boy Nesting Cutter Set
- Easy-Add Tip: 1 Add to shopping list Tip: 1
- Easy-Add Tip: 1A Add to shopping list Tip: 1A
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Tip: 4 Add to shopping list Tip: 4
- Easy-Add Cake Boards Add to shopping list Cake Boards
- Easy-Add Fanci-Foil Wrap Add to shopping list Fanci-Foil Wrap
- Easy-Add 4 in. Lollipop Sticks Add to shopping list 4 in. Lollipop Sticks
- Easy-Add Easy-Glide Fondant Smoother Add to shopping list Easy-Glide Fondant Smoother
- Easy-Add Decorator Brush Set Add to shopping list Decorator Brush Set
- Waxed paper
In advance, make dinner guests: Prepare 1/2 recipe Wilton Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant and Gum Tex™; tint light copper. Use Gingerbread Boys Cutter Set to cut 10 people in various sizes. Let dry. Using royal icing, decorate people fronts first, let dry, then decorate backs: Pipe-in tip 3 and 4 clothing (smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch). Add tip 2 dot and string facial features, hair, trims on skirts, shirts and pants. Let dry.
To make silverware, cover pattern with waxed paper. Using royal icing, pipe tip 2 spoon, knife and fork handle; pipe tip 1 tines on fork. Make 10 sets of silverware; let dry (make extras to allow for breakage). To make dinner plates and cups, tint 1/2 pk. of fondant ivory. Roll out fondant and cut 10 plates using wide end of tip 1A; let dry on surface dusted with cornstarch. For cups, roll a 1/2 in. diameter piece of fondant and press in center using little finger dipped in cornstarch. Make 10 cups. Smooth sides and flatten bottom with fingers. For handle, roll a small string of fondant and attach at sides with brush dipped in water.
To make turkey, platter and vegetables, tint 1/4 pk. of fondant brown, 1 in. diameter ball grey, 1 in. ball red and 1 in. ball green. Prepare 2-layer 10 in. round cake for rolled fondant by lightly icing with buttercream. Cover with 11/4 packages of fondant. Smooth with Easy Glide Smoothers.
Attach place settings, silverware and turkey platter to table with royal icing. Insert lollipop sticks for candles. Pipe tip 2 royal icing flame on ends. Attach dinner guests to cake with royal icing.