Tempting Tulip Cookies
Tulip cookies in seasonal colors create a blooming display for your springtime celebration. It’s fun to arrange the cookies on the 3-Tier Cupcake Stand--you will need 30-35 cookies to create the impressive edible floral display shown.
- Easy-Add Meringue Powder Add to shopping list Meringue Powder
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- Easy-Add Violet Icing Color Add to shopping list Violet Icing Color
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Golden Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Golden Yellow Icing Color
Each cookie serves 1.
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Hoppy Easter Colored Metal Cutter Set Add to shopping list Hoppy Easter Colored Metal Cutter Set
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Easter Treat Stand Add to shopping list Easter Treat Stand
Prepare cookie dough. Cut tulip shapes, trim off stems. Bake 9-11 minutes and cool.
For each tulip, cut 2 cookie dough easels 1 3/4 x 1 1/4 in. long. Bake 7-9 minutes and cool.
Prepare royal icing. Divide and tint violet/rose combination, rose and lemon yellow/golden yellow combination.
Using tip 3, outline tulip along edge using full-strength royal icing. Flow in with thinned royal icing. Let dry.
Using tip 3 and full-strength royal icing, outline petal divisions. Let dry.
Attach easels to backs of cookies using full-strength icing. Let dry.
Position on Cupcake Treat Stand.