Tee Time Cupcakes
These fairway-fantastic cupcakes will drive many appreciative smiles. Attach fondant golf balls to lollipop stick tees, then add pull-out grass to cover the cupcakes.
- Easy-Add Kelly Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Kelly Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Red-Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Red-Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
- Easy-Add Gum-Tex™ Add to shopping list Gum-Tex™
Each cupcake serve 1.
- Easy-Add Standard muffin pan Add to shopping list Standard muffin pan
- Easy-Add Tip: 233 Add to shopping list Tip: 233
- Easy-Add Round Cut-Outs Fondant Cutter Add to shopping list Round Cut-Outs Fondant Cutter
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
- Easy-Add Roll-N-Cut Mat Add to shopping list Roll-N-Cut Mat
- Easy-Add White Standard Baking Cups Add to shopping list White Standard Baking Cups
- Easy-Add 4 in. Lollipop Sticks Add to shopping list 4 in. Lollipop Sticks
- Easy-Add Cake Board Add to shopping list Cake Board
- Waxed paper
Add 1/2 teaspoon Gum-Tex to 4 oz. fondant. Trim lollipop stick to 3 in. Tint a portion of white fondant red; shape into 1 1/2 in. long tee around top half of lollipop stick. Let dry on cornstarch-dusted board.
Roll out white fondant 1/4 in. thick; cut golf ball using medium Cut-Out. Imprint dimples with lollipop stick. Let dry. Attach ball to tee using fondant adhesive; let dry. Cover tops of cupcakes with tip 233 pull-out grass. Insert tee.