Teddy's Dressed to Party Cake
Everyone loves a teddy bear! Who can resist this sweet little guy all dressed up in his party best? Wearing a dapper little sweater than can be personalized with the initials of the guest of honor.
- Easy-Add Leaf Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Leaf Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Brown Icing Color Add to shopping list Brown Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Decorator Icing Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Decorator Icing
- Easy-Add Jumbo Confetti Sprinkles Add to shopping list Jumbo Confetti Sprinkles
Cake serves 12.
Bake and cool cake. Use light brown icing and spatula to ice inner ears and paws smooth. Use spatula with white icing to ice whites of eyes (smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch). Use tip 3 and black icing to pipe dot pupils, nose and muzzle outline. Use tip 18 and dark brown icing to cover had and body with stars. Use tip 18 and green icing to cover sweater with stars. Use tip 18 and white icing to pipe zigzag trim on neck, sleeves and bottom of sweater. Use tip 3 and white icing to print letter on sweater. Use tip 3 and green icing to overpipe letter on sweater.
Position Jumbo Confetti around cake.