Tasty Name Tag Treats
These cookies will make cute place cards at your next celebration. Using FoodWriters and Sugar Sheets!, there is no limit to the fun designs you can create.
- Easy-Add FoodWriter™ Fine Tip Primary Colors Edible Color Markers Add to shopping list FoodWriter™ Fine Tip Primary Colors Edible Color Markers
White Sugar Sheets Edible Decorating Paper (makes 4 cookies)Easy-Add White Sugar Sheets Edible Decorating Paper Add to shopping list White Sugar Sheets Edible Decorating Paper
- Easy-Add Piping Gel Add to shopping list Piping Gel
Each Cookie serves 1
- Easy-Add 9 in. Fondant Roller Add to shopping list 9 in. Fondant Roller
- Easy-Add Comfort Grip™ Round Cookie Cutter Add to shopping list Comfort Grip™ Round Cookie Cutter
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Brush Set Add to shopping list Brush Set
Prepare and roll out dough. Cut cookies using cutter. Bake and cool.
Using black FoodWriter and Round Comfort-Grip Cutter as a guide, trace circle shape onto back of White Sugar Sheets! Cut shape with scissors. Make one circle for each cookie.
Using FoodWriter colors, draw border, dots and name onto circles.
Using piping gel, attach Sugar Sheets! circles to each cookie.