Non-Stick Cooling …
Tasty-Fill Mocha Magic Mini Cake
- 1 pkg (18.25 ounces) chocolate cake mix
- 5 squares (5 ounces) white chocolate
- 2 1/4 cups heavy whipping cream divided
- 1 pkg (3 ounces) cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons + 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar divided
- 1/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee powder
- Chocolate shavings optional
Each cake serves 1.
Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray both Fanci-Fill pans with vegetable pan spray. Prepare cake mix following package directions; divide batter evenly between prepared pans.
Bake 20-25 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan on wire rack 10 minutes; remove from pan and cool completely.
In small microwave-safe bowl, melt white chocolate, 1/4 cup cream and cream cheese on Medium-High for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes, stirring halfway during cooking time.
Stir until chocolate and cream cheese is melted and mixture is smooth. Whip 1/2 cup cream with 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar until it forms soft peaks.
Gently fold whipped cream into white chocolate mixture. Fill cavities of cooled cake; sprinkle with chocolate chips. Assemble cake by inverting top layer onto bottom layer.
Chill cake while preparing icing.
Whip remaining 1 1/2 cups cream, remaining 1/4 cup sugar and instant coffee together on high speed in electric mixer until stiff peaks form. Ice cake with mixture.
Pipe tip 12 swirl on top of cakes and add chocolate shavings (if desired). Chill until ready to serve.