Tasteful Tux Cake
- Easy-Add Moss Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Moss Green Icing Color
- 4 pkgs Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant 3 pks. to make chocolate and 1 pk. to remain whiteEasy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
- Easy-Add White Tubed Decorating Icing Add to shopping list White Tubed Decorating Icing
Cake serves 76.
- Heart Pan Set 14 in. usedEasy-Add Heart Pan Set Add to shopping list Heart Pan Set
- Easy-Add Cake Board Add to shopping list Cake Board
- Easy-Add Fanci-Foil Wrap Add to shopping list Fanci-Foil Wrap
- Easy-Add Tip: 2A Add to shopping list Tip: 2A
- Easy-Add Stepsaving Rose Bouquet Flower Cutter Set Add to shopping list Stepsaving Rose Bouquet Flower Cutter Set
ADVANCE WORK: One day ahead, cut shirt collar and bow tie from fondant rolled 1/4 in. thick.
For bow tie, roll a fondant ball for center knot and position. Let dry.
CAKE PREPARATION: Bake and cool two 14 in. heart cakes, 1-1/2 in. high, to create one 3 in. cake. Prepare and cover cake with chocolate fondant.
Position the following fondant pieces immediately after cutting: Roll white fondant about 1/2 in. thick and cut shirt front.
Roll chocolate fondant about 1/2 in. thick and cut lapels. Cut buttons using wide end of tip 2A.
To make boutonniere: Tint a 1 in. ball of white fondant moss green.
Using cutters in the Stepsaving Rose Bouquet Flower Cutter Set, cut a calyx and leaf from green fondant and cut 2 rose petals from white fondant.
Form rosebud boutonniere following instructions in Flower Cutter Set. Position on cake.
Position bow tie; attach collar to bow tie with icing.
*Note: Servings listed are for the entire cake.