Cookie Sheets & Je…
Tall, Dark and Gruesome Cookies
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Leaf Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Leaf Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Kelly Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Kelly Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Meringue Powder Add to shopping list Meringue Powder
- Easy-Add Monster Head Comfort Grip™ Cutter Add to shopping list Monster Head Comfort Grip™ Cutter
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Tip: 1 Add to shopping list Tip: 1
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Tip: 5 Add to shopping list Tip: 5
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
Prepare cookie dough; tint green. Reserve a small portion of dough for decorating. Roll out remainder of dough and cut cookies using Monster Cutter. Thin reserved dough with water to piping consistency. Using thinned dough, pipe tip 5 outline eyelids and ears, bead nose and dot nostrils. Bake cookies and cool completely on cooling grid. Prepare royal icing. Pipe tip 5 ball eyes in white (flatten and smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch). Add tip 3 ball pupils in black (flatten and smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch). Pipe tip 3 outline hair and scar, zigzag mouth and eyebrows in black. Pipe in tip 3 bolts in gray.
*Combine Kelly Green with Leaf Green for green shown.