Take Me To Your Eater! Cake
The aliens have landed! Create this extraterrestrial figure using Animal Crackers Pan and 3-D Egg Pan cakes and fondant features and limbs.
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Leaf Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Leaf Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
Cake serves 18.
- Easy-Add Animal Crackers Pan Add to shopping list Animal Crackers Pan
- Easy-Add 3-D Egg Pan Set Add to shopping list 3-D Egg Pan Set
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Tip: 16 Add to shopping list Tip: 16
- Easy-Add 6 in. Lollipop Sticks Add to shopping list 6 in. Lollipop Sticks
- Easy-Add Cake Board Add to shopping list Cake Board
- Easy-Add Fanci-Foil Wrap Add to shopping list Fanci-Foil Wrap
- Easy-Add Brush Set Add to shopping list Brush Set
- Paring Knife
Bake and cool Animal Crackers and half Egg cake; trim off snout from Animal Crackers cake. Lightly ice Animal Crackers cake smooth. Tint 1 oz. of fondant Black, reserve 4 oz. White and tint remaining fondant Leaf Green with a little Lemon Yellow. Using 16 oz. of green fondant, shape 2 pointed ears and attach to cake. Roll out green fondant 1/8 in. thick and cut 2 inner ears using pattern; position on ears. Using pattern, trace mouth and tongue on cake with toothpick. Pipe in mouth and tongue with tip 3 (pat smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch).
For eyes, make two 1 1/2 in. white fondant balls, flattened in back. For pupils, cut 1/2 in. black circles and attach with damp brush. For eyelids and under eyes, roll a log 5/8 in. wide and 2 1/2 in. long; position. For nose, roll 3/4 in. ball, for cheeks, roll 1 in. balls; position. For body roll 3 logs 3/4 in. wide x 9 in. long; position over half egg cake, 1 1/2 in. apart. Cover face and body with tip 16 stars. Pipe tip 2 teeth.
For arms, roll 1/2 x 2 1/2 in. logs. For hands, cut 4 1/2 x 1 1/2 in. logs; pinch ends to form fingers and attach to arms with damp brush. For wristbands, roll 3/8 x 2 in. logs and attach with damp brush.
For legs, roll 1/2 x 2 in. logs and attach with damp brush. Shape 2 1/2 in. feet, separating toes with a paring knife. For ankle joints, roll 1 1/2 x 1/4 in. logs; attach with damp brush.
For antenna, brush Leaf Green color on 6 in. lollipop stick; let dry. Roll a 1 1/4 in. white ball for antenna eye; cut 3/4 in. green circle for iris and 3/8 in. black circle for pupil; attach with damp brush. Insert lollipop stick into eye and then into cake top.