Table of Terror Cookies & Candies
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Premium White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Premium White Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Meringue Powder Add to shopping list Meringue Powder
- Pretzel rods
Each Candy or Cookie serves 1
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
- Easy-Add Skeleton Bones Candy Mold Add to shopping list Skeleton Bones Candy Mold
- Easy-Add 6 Pc. Halloween Mini Cutter Set Add to shopping list 6 Pc. Halloween Mini Cutter Set
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add 9 in. Angled Spatula Add to shopping list 9 in. Angled Spatula
- Easy-Add Tip: 1 Add to shopping list Tip: 1
Prepare and roll out chocolate and plain cookie dough. Using knife, cut one 4 in. x 2 1/2 in. rectangle from chocolate dough for table top. Score lines 1/2 in. apart for board divisions and random lines for wood grain. Using skull cutter from set, cut three skulls from plain dough. Bake and cool cookies.
Ice tops of skull cookies smooth with white icing. Let dry. Using black icing with tip 1, pipe dot eyes, triangle noses and outline mouths on skulls. Let dry.
For six candy bones, fill mold cavities with melted white Candy Melts. Chill until firm; unmold.
For table legs, cut four pretzel rods to 2 1/4 in. long. Attach to bottom of table top cookie with melted candy; let set. Position skulls and bones.