- Easy-Add Royal Blue Icing Color Add to shopping list Royal Blue Icing Color
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- Easy-Add Violet Icing Color Add to shopping list Violet Icing Color
- Easy-Add Orange Icing Color Add to shopping list Orange Icing Color
- Easy-Add Kelly Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Kelly Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Flowerful Medley 6-Mix Sprinkle Assortment Add to shopping list Flowerful Medley 6-Mix Sprinkle Assortment
- Easy-Add Rainbow Jimmies Sprinkle Decorations Add to shopping list Rainbow Jimmies Sprinkle Decorations
- Easy-Add Jumbo Rainbow Nonpareils Sprinkles Add to shopping list Jumbo Rainbow Nonpareils Sprinkles
- Your favorite cupcake recipe
Each cupcake serves 1.
- Easy-Add Standard muffin pan Add to shopping list Standard muffin pan
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Standard White Baking Cups Add to shopping list Standard White Baking Cups
- Easy-Add Tip: 1M Add to shopping list Tip: 1M
- Easy-Add Cupcakes 'N More® 13 Count Dessert Stand Add to shopping list Cupcakes 'N More® 13 Count Dessert Stand
Bake and cool cupcakes in White Standard Cups and cool completely on Cooling Grid.
Prepare Buttercream Icing recipe. Tint icing using small amounts of Royal Blue, Rose, Violet, Orange, Kelly Green and Lemon Yellow Icing Colors.
Using tip 1M, pipe buttercream swirls on top of cupcakes.
Top cupcakes with confetti sprinkles from Flowerful Medley Assortment, Rainbow Jimmies or Rainbow Nonpareils Sprinkle Decorations.
Position cupcakes on Cupcakes ´N More® Stand.
For a quick way to color your cupcakes without tinting your icing, just use our easy Color Mist™ Food Color Spray. Ice with white icing and spray one or multiple colors on each cupcake.