Sweetheart Swirl Cookies
It’s the little touches that show your Valentine you care—like the easy frilled heart that tops these heart cookies. Just cut a strip from Sugar Sheets! and roll the ends to create the fun finish.
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
Bright Pink Sugar Sheets Edible Decorating Paper (Makes 28 cookies)Easy-Add Bright Pink Sugar Sheets Edible Decorating Paper Add to shopping list Bright Pink Sugar Sheets Edible Decorating Paper
Each Cookie serves 1
- Easy-Add 9 in. Fondant Roller Add to shopping list 9 in. Fondant Roller
- Easy-Add Comfort Grip™ Heart Cutter Add to shopping list Comfort Grip™ Heart Cutter
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Slide-N-Cut™ Edge Cutter Add to shopping list Slide-N-Cut™ Edge Cutter
- Easy-Add 7-Pc. Deluxe Gum Paste Tool Set Add to shopping list 7-Pc. Deluxe Gum Paste Tool Set
- Easy-Add Spatula Add to shopping list Spatula
Prepare and roll out dough. Cut cookies using cutter. Bake and cool.
Ice cookies smooth with rose buttercream icing.
Using Slide-N-Cut Edge Cutter, cut two strips, 1/4 in. wide, for each cookie from the length of Bright Pink Sugar Sheets! Using quilling tool from set, roll end of each strip halfway toward center to form spiral. Position on cookie in heart shape.