Easter Cupcake Sho…
Sweet Tooth Bunny Cupcakes
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
- Easy-Add Pink colored sugar Add to shopping list Pink colored sugar
- Pink jelly beans
- Mini candy-coated chocolates
- Mini gum squares
- Your favorite cupcake recipe
Each cupcake serves 1.
- Easy-Add Standard muffin pan Add to shopping list Standard muffin pan
- Easy-Add Easter Themed Standard Baking Cups Add to shopping list Easter Themed Standard Baking Cups
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Spatula Add to shopping list Spatula
- Easy-Add 9 in. Fondant Roller Add to shopping list 9 in. Fondant Roller
- Easy-Add Roll-N-Cut Mat Add to shopping list Roll-N-Cut Mat
- Easy-Add Brush Set Add to shopping list Brush Set
- Easy-Add Tip: 6 Add to shopping list Tip: 6
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
- Easy-Add Standard Coupler Add to shopping list Standard Coupler
- Craft knife
- Waxed paper
In advance: Make fondant ears. Roll out fondant 1/8 in. thick. Trace pattern on waxed paper and cut 2 ears for each cupcake using Spatula. Let dry overnight.
Brush inside ears with water and sprinkle with Pink Colored Sugar.
Bake cupcakes in Easter Themed Baking Cups and cool completely on Cooling Grid.
Ice cupcakes smooth with white icing using Spatula.
With white buttercream in Disposable Decorating Bag fitted with Round Decorating Tip 6, pipe 2 balls for snout. Position gum squares for teeth, jelly bean for nose and mini candy-coated chocolates for eyes.
Insert ears in cupcake.
Wilton has a great selection of Easter Themed Baking Cups to go with your bunny! You can also use our Pastel Baking Cups for the perfect spring look.