Sweet Sprout Brownies
A delectable brownie is the base for this flower-inspired candy sensation. At your Easter or spring celebration, place either a daisy, pansy or posy treat on each guest’s dessert plate. Or, decorate your buffet table with these edible floral displays!
- Easy-Add Leaf Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Leaf Green Icing Color
Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant (1 ounce needed per treat)Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
Favorite brownie mix or recipe
- Easy-Add Daisy royal icing decorations Add to shopping list Daisy royal icing decorations
- Easy-Add Pansies royal icing decorations Add to shopping list Pansies royal icing decorations
- Easy-Add Posies royal icing decorations Add to shopping list Posies royal icing decorations
White Candy Melts® Candy (1 pack covers 12-14 treats)Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Garden Candy Color Set Add to shopping list Garden Candy Color Set
Each brownie serves 1.
- Easy-Add Bite-Size Brownie Squares Mold Add to shopping list Bite-Size Brownie Squares Mold
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Cutter/Embosser Add to shopping list Cutter/Embosser
- Easy-Add Flower Former Set Add to shopping list Flower Former Set
- Easy-Add Fondant Shaping Foam Set Add to shopping list Fondant Shaping Foam Set
- Easy-Add Brush Set Add to shopping list Brush Set
- Easy-Add Leaf Cut-Outs™ Add to shopping list Leaf Cut-Outs™
- Easy-Add 9 in. Fondant Roller Add to shopping list 9 in. Fondant Roller
- Easy-Add Roll-N-Cut Mat Add to shopping list Roll-N-Cut Mat
- Easy-Add 4 in. Lollipop Sticks Add to shopping list 4 in. Lollipop Sticks
In advance: Make leaves. Tint 1 oz. fondant green for each treat; roll out 1/16 in. thick. Cut leaves using smallest Cut-Out; reserve remaining fondant for grass. Set leaves on thin shaping foam and score veins using smooth wheel of Cutter/Embosser. Let dry in small Flower Former dusted with cornstarch.
Bake and cool brownies. Tint melted candy green. Cover brownies. Chill until firm.
Roll out reserved green fondant 1/16 in. thick. Cut 2 strips, 5 1/4 x 1 in., for each treat. Use scissors to cut thin V-shaped slits, 1/2 in. deep, for blades of grass. Attach strip around brownie using damp brush; repeat with 2nd strip. Separate and curve blades.
Use melted candy to attach flower and leaf to Lollipop Stick; let set. Insert into brownie.