Sweet Gifts Under the Tree Pretzel Sticks
It’s what’s inside that counts! Round base is a candy-coated crisped rice cereal treat. Tree is a molded candy pretzel treat!
- Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Green Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Green Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Red Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Red Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Blue Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Blue Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Yellow Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Yellow Candy Melts® Candy
Crisped rice cereal treats recipe
Each pretzel stick serves 1.
- Easy-Add Christmas Trees Pretzel Mold Add to shopping list Christmas Trees Pretzel Mold
- Easy-Add Standard muffin pan Add to shopping list Standard muffin pan
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
- Easy-Add Decorator Brush Set Add to shopping list Decorator Brush Set
- Easy-Add Cake Board Add to shopping list Cake Board
- Waxed paper
Follow package instructions to mold candy tree. Fill with green candy and position pretzel rod. Refrigerate to set; unmold.
Use melted white candy in cut parchment bag to pipe snow on tree; let set.
Prepare crisped rice cereal treats and mound 3/4 in. deep in muffin pan. Unmold and indent space on top to insert pretzel rod with an extra pretzel rod. Place treat on cooling grid positioned over cookie sheet; cover with melted candy; let set and repeat.
Insert pretzel rod with tree into treat; use melted white candy in cut parchment bag to pipe snow around bottom of tree and down sides of treat. Cool.
Use melted candy in cut parchment bag to pipe bows on waxed paper; let dry. Pipe candy ribbons on sugar cubes for gifts and attach bows with melted candy; let cool. Attach to treat with melted candy.