Sweet Fleet Cupcakes
Pirate ships set sail across cupcakes baked in Pirate Combo Baking Cups. Create the fleet by molding melted candy in the sailboat cavity of our Transportation Candy Mold.
- Easy-Add Sky Blue Icing Color Add to shopping list Sky Blue Icing Color
- Easy-Add Orange Icing Color Add to shopping list Orange Icing Color
- Easy-Add Red-Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Red-Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Leaf Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Leaf Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Violet Icing Color Add to shopping list Violet Icing Color
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Premium White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Premium White Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Light Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Light Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Primary Candy Colors Set Add to shopping list Primary Candy Colors Set
Small Round Disk Candies
Each cupcake serves 1
- Easy-Add 6-Cup Standard Muffin Pan Add to shopping list 6-Cup Standard Muffin Pan
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Tip: 1 Add to shopping list Tip: 1
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Transportation Candy Mold Add to shopping list Transportation Candy Mold
- Pirates Cupcake Combo Pack
In advance: Make candies. Tint portions of melted white candy blue and red using candy colors. Mold sailboats using piping method. Chill until firm.
Bake and cool cupcakes; ice smooth. Attach disk candy faces to sailboats with icing. Pipe tip 1 dot eyes and outline mouth, tip 2 dot bandana (smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch) and pull-out ties. Add tip 1 dot trim. Position sailboats on cupcakes, support with icing in back if needed. Insert pick.
*Combine Violet with Rose for violet shown.