Sweet Cameo Cake
- Easy-Add Ivory Icing Color Add to shopping list Ivory Icing Color
- Easy-Add Color Flow Mix Add to shopping list Color Flow Mix
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
Cake serves 70.
- Oval Set 16 1/2 x 12 3/8 in. usedEasy-Add Oval Set Add to shopping list Oval Set
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Tip: 7 Add to shopping list Tip: 7
- 2004 Pattern Book (Bride Cameo)Easy-Add 2004 Pattern Book Add to shopping list 2004 Pattern Book
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
- Easy-Add Floral Collection Flower Making Set Add to shopping list Floral Collection Flower Making Set
- Easy-Add Easy-Glide Fondant Smoother Add to shopping list Easy-Glide Fondant Smoother
- Easy-Add Flower Former Set Add to shopping list Flower Former Set
- Easy-Add All-Purpose Decorating Gloves Add to shopping list All-Purpose Decorating Gloves
- Easy-Add Decorator Brush Set Add to shopping list Decorator Brush Set
- Easy-Add 20 x 16 in. Cake Board Add to shopping list 20 x 16 in. Cake Board
- Waxed paper
- Cellophane Tape
Several days in advance, make color flow plaque , using pattern and tip 3. Let dry. Use cutters from Floral Collection set and fondant to make the following flowers: 60 baby's breath, 60 forget-me-nots, 50 pansies, 35 apple blossoms and 20 calyxes (used as flowers). Let dry on flower formers. Pipe tip 3 dot centers with buttercream.
Tint remaining fondant ivory. Cut triple-thick cake boards into 14 x 18 in. ovals. Tape boards together and cover with approx. 36 oz. of fondant, attaching with damp brush; smooth with Easy-Glide Smoother. Set aside in cool, dark location. Prepare 2-layer cake (bake two 1 1/2 in. layers to form 3 in. high cake) and cover with fondant; smooth with Easy-Glide Smoother. Position cake on fondant-covered board and pipe tip 7 bead bottom border.
Position color flow plaque. Attach flowers around bottom border and top of cake with tip 3 dots of icing.