Sweet Baby Cookie Pop
- Easy-Add Copper Icing Color (light skin tone) Add to shopping list Copper Icing Color (light skin tone)
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- Easy-Add Meringue Powder Add to shopping list Meringue Powder
- Easy-Add Baby Shower Candy Add to shopping list Baby Shower Candy
Each cookie pop serves 1.
- Easy-Add Round Cookie Treat Pan Add to shopping list Round Cookie Treat Pan
- Easy-Add Cooling Rack Add to shopping list Cooling Rack
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
- Easy-Add 8 in. Cookie Treat Sticks Add to shopping list 8 in. Cookie Treat Sticks
- Easy-Add Clear Party Bags Add to shopping list Clear Party Bags
- Easy-Add Pacifier Favor Kit Add to shopping list Pacifier Favor Kit
- Baby Word Favor Accents
- Easy-Add Spatula Add to shopping list Spatula
Bake and cool round cookies on sticks using cookie recipe on pan and following pan directions.
Make royal icing. Divide icing and tint a small amount black and light rose; tint remainder light copper (skin tone).
Ice cookies smooth in light copper.
Use tip 3 for the following decorating: Pipe dot nose and outline ears in light copper. Pipe black icing dot eyes and string mouth. Add dot cheeks in light rose.
Let dry several hours. Place cookie in clear party bag. Tie bag closed with ribbon. Fill Pacifier favors with Button favor candy and thread favor and Baby Word favor accent onto ribbon. Tie ribbon ends into a bow.