Cookie Sheets & Je…
Surprised Spider Brownies
- Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Garden Candy Color Set Add to shopping list Garden Candy Color Set
- Pretzel Sticks
- Black spice drops
- granulated sugar
- Your favorite brownie mix or recipe
Each brownie serves 1.
- Easy-Add Brownie Pops 8-Cavity Silicone Mold Add to shopping list Brownie Pops 8-Cavity Silicone Mold
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
- Waxed paper
In advance: Make 6 legs per treat. Tint portions of melted candy violet using candy color. Cut pretzel sticks to 1 3/4 in. for top of leg, 2 in. for bottom of leg. Hold by end and dip in melted candy to coat; let set on waxed paper. Cut 1/3 of bottom of black spice drop. Push uncoated pretzel ends into spice drop top.
Bake and cool brownies following mold directions. Unmold brownies and position on cooling grid over cookie sheet.
Use melted violet candy in cut parchment bag to cover top; let set. Turn brownies over and cover bottom with melted candy; let set. Tint portion of melted white candy black using candy color. Set brownies flat and pipe dot eyes, pupils and nose with melted candy; let set. Use warm knife to cut small holes near bottom for legs; insert legs, adjusting angles as shown.