Surprise Packages Mini Cake
Gratify guests with unexpected gifts. Cover cake squares in fondant wrapping paper and fondant ribbons that shimmer with pink, yellow or purple Cake Sparkles.
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Teal Icing Color Add to shopping list Teal Icing Color
- Easy-Add Violet Icing Color Add to shopping list Violet Icing Color
- Easy-Add Pink Cake Sparkles™ Add to shopping list Pink Cake Sparkles™
- Easy-Add Yellow Cake Sparkles™ Add to shopping list Yellow Cake Sparkles™
- Easy-Add Purple Cake Sparkles™ Add to shopping list Purple Cake Sparkles™
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
Each mini cake serves 1.
- Easy-Add 12 in. Square Pan Add to shopping list 12 in. Square Pan
- Easy-Add Easy-Glide Fondant Smoother Add to shopping list Easy-Glide Fondant Smoother
- Easy-Add Decorator Brush Set Add to shopping list Decorator Brush Set
- Easy-Add Cake Board Add to shopping list Cake Board
- Easy-Add Fanci-Foil Wrap Add to shopping list Fanci-Foil Wrap
- Plastic ruler
Cut cooled cake into 3 in. squares. Ice cakes with buttercream icing; cover with rolled fondant and smooth with Easy-Glide Fondant Smoothers.
Place 1 tablespoon of each color sparkles in individual plastic sandwich bags and roll to fine consistency with rolling pin. Set aside.
To form ribbon loops, cut fondant strips 1/2 in. wide by 3 1/2 in. long. Form into a loop shape, pinch ends together and lay on side to dry. To make ribbons, cut strips of fondant 1/2 in. wide by approximately 7 1/2 in. long. Brush strips with water and sprinkle with corresponding color sparkles. With decorator brush, brush water line on sides and top of package and position ribbons. When dry, position loops and attach to cake top with buttercream icing. Attach icing decoration with dots of icing.