Superman Burst Cupcakes
Call on this super hero to be the life of your next party. Every kid will love the man of steel.
- Easy-Add Golden Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Golden Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Royal Blue Icing Color Add to shopping list Royal Blue Icing Color
- Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Primary Candy Colors Set Add to shopping list Primary Candy Colors Set
Your favorite cupcake recipe
Each cupcake serves 1.
- Easy-Add Standard muffin pan Add to shopping list Standard muffin pan
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Tip: 12 Add to shopping list Tip: 12
- Easy-Add Superman™ Standard Baking Cups Add to shopping list Superman™ Standard Baking Cups
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
- Easy-Add Standard Coupler Add to shopping list Standard Coupler
- Easy-Add Cake Board Add to shopping list Cake Board
- Waxed paper
In advance: Make candy burst lines for cupcakes. Tint portions of melted candy blue and yellow using candy colors. Using melted candy in cut disposable bag, pipe nine 2 in. lines for each cupcake on waxed paper-covered board. Refrigerate until firm.
Bake cupcakes in Superman™ Standard Baking Cups and cool completely on Cooling Grid.
Prepare Buttercream Icing recipe and tint one half with Royal Blue Icing and other half with Golden Yellow/Lemon Yellow combination icing.
With blue or yellow icing in Disposable Decorating Bag fitted with Round Decorating Tip 12, pipe balls on top of cupcakes.
Insert candy lines in top edge of cupcakes; position icing decoration.
*Combine Golden Yellow and Lemon Yellow for yellow shown.
If you´re short on time, just use spatula to ice cupcakes smooth and add icing decorations.
SUPERMAN and all related characters and elements are trademarks of and © DC Comics. (s07)