It’s a bright summer pail full of sunshine desserts! Make sun lollipop with Round Comfort Grip Cutter and rays patterns. Candy lollipops are made using our Summer Fun Candy Mold with Candy Melts tinted with Primary and Garden Candy Color Sets. Fill pail with dried beans and cover with curling ribbon.
- Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Primary Candy Colors Set Add to shopping list Primary Candy Colors Set
- Easy-Add Garden Candy Color Set Add to shopping list Garden Candy Color Set
Each candy serves 1.
- Easy-Add Round Comfort Grip™ Cutter Add to shopping list Round Comfort Grip™ Cutter
- Easy-Add Summer Fun Candy Mold Add to shopping list Summer Fun Candy Mold
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add 6 in. Lollipop Sticks Add to shopping list 6 in. Lollipop Sticks
- Easy-Add 11 3/4 in. Lollipop Sticks Add to shopping list 11 3/4 in. Lollipop Sticks
- Curling ribbon
- Florist Wire
- Plastic Bucket
- Craft Foam
- Waxed paper
Tint melted white Candy Melts® using Primary and Garden Candy Color Sets.
Mold lollipops using painting method, Summer Fun Candy Mold and 6 in. Sticks. Also mold sunglasses candy.
Mold sun 1/4 in. deep in Round Comfort Grip™ Cutter on Non-Stick Cookie Sheet.
Trace Sun Features and Sun Rays patterns from 2007 Pattern Book on waxed paper; pipe in using melted candy; let set.
Attach rays, face pieces and 11 3/4 in. stick with melted candy.
Cut 18 in. lengths of curling ribbon; gather together in 3 groups of 5 and secure with florist wire; tie single ribbons to each lollipop.
Pour dried beans in plastic bucket; add a craft foam circle, cut to fit. Insert lollipops and ribbon groups.