Sundae Surprise Candy
Sweet-toothed folks love these candy-shell sundae cups filled with chocolate dots. Use Candy Melts, a Mini Wonder Mold Pan, and crisped-rice-cereal treats to form the containers.
4 pkgs White Candy Melts® Candy 3 pks. will yield 4 sundaes with the 4th pk. used for candy clayEasy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Garden Candy Color Set Add to shopping list Garden Candy Color Set
- Easy-Add Rainbow Jimmies Sprinkle Decorations Add to shopping list Rainbow Jimmies Sprinkle Decorations
Favorite crisped rice cereal treats
Candy-coated chocolate dots
Red sour candy balls
Each candy serves 1.
- Easy-Add Mini Wonder Mold Pan Add to shopping list Mini Wonder Mold Pan
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
- Easy-Add Cake Dividing Set Add to shopping list Cake Dividing Set
- Easy-Add Roll-N-Cut Mat Add to shopping list Roll-N-Cut Mat
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
- Waxed paper
- Paring Knife
For bowl section, make a 1/4 in. thick candy shell using pan and melted white candy.
For base section, make a 3/4 in. deep candy plaque in pan; reserve any leftover candy.
Divide bowl in 8ths using cake divider. Tint 1 recipe of candy clay pink using candy color.
Roll out candy clay 1/8 in. thick and cover base. Using pattern, cut 8 triangles for each bowl.
Attach at division marks using melted candy; trim as needed.
Prepare cereal treats and form mound shapes to cover top of bowls; let cool.
Cover treats with reserved melted white candy; sprinkle with jimmies and attach sour ball and stick candy; let set.
Attach bowl to base using melted candy; let set. Fill bowl with chocolate dots and position cereal treat on top.
*Brand confectionery coating.