Sun Time Candy Plaque
Every hour of summer is sweet - and this easy to make plaque is the perfect treat for a sunshine celebration. Watch our online video.
- Easy-Add Light Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Light Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Primary Candy Colors Set Add to shopping list Primary Candy Colors Set
- Easy-Add Garden Candy Color Set Add to shopping list Garden Candy Color Set
Each candy serves 1.
- Easy-Add 10 x 2 in. Round Pan Add to shopping list 10 x 2 in. Round Pan
- Easy-Add Summer Fun Lollipop Mold Add to shopping list Summer Fun Lollipop Mold
- Easy-Add Fanci-Foil Wrap Add to shopping list Fanci-Foil Wrap
- Easy-Add 10 in. Cake Circle Add to shopping list 10 in. Cake Circle
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
Melt Light Cocoa Candy Melts following package instructions. Fill round pan 1/4 to 1/2 in. deep with melted candy (approximately 1-1/2 pks.).
Refrigerate until firm; unmold. Place plaque on foil-wrapped cake circle.
Tint portions of melted white candy red, violet, orange, yellow, blue, black and green.
Pipe color details in molds using melted candy in parchment bag with a small hole cut in tip. Refrigerate until firm.
Fill remainder of mold with melted candy. (Do not use lollipop sticks.) Refrigerate until firm; unmold.
Attach candies to plaque using melted candy in cut parchment bag. Pipe message using melted candy in cut parchment bag.