Summit of Devotion Cake
- Easy-Add Ivory Icing Color Add to shopping list Ivory Icing Color
- Easy-Add Golden Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Golden Yellow Icing Color
Cake serves 296
- Easy-Add 6 x 2 in. Round Pan Add to shopping list 6 x 2 in. Round Pan
- Easy-Add 8 x 2 in. Round Pan Add to shopping list 8 x 2 in. Round Pan
- Easy-Add 10 x 2 in. Round Pan Add to shopping list 10 x 2 in. Round Pan
- Easy-Add 12 x 2 in. Round Pan Add to shopping list 12 x 2 in. Round Pan
- Easy-Add 14 x 2 in. Round Pan Add to shopping list 14 x 2 in. Round Pan
- Easy-Add 16 x 2 in. Round Pan Add to shopping list 16 x 2 in. Round Pan
- Easy-Add Tip: 16 Add to shopping list Tip: 16
- Easy-Add Devotion Figurine Add to shopping list Devotion Figurine
- Easy-Add Hidden Pillars Add to shopping list Hidden Pillars
- Decorator Preferred® Scalloped Separator Plates (7, 9, 11, 13, 15 in needed)Easy-Add Decorator Preferred® Scalloped Separator Plates Add to shopping list Decorator Preferred® Scalloped Separator Plates
- Easy-Add Cake Circles Add to shopping list Cake Circles
- Easy-Add Fanci-Foil Wrap Add to shopping list Fanci-Foil Wrap
- 3 20 in. cardboard circles
- aproximately 54 Fresh white roses
- Waxed paper
- 1/4 in. wide ribbon for trim
Ice 2-layer cakes smooth. Prepare for push-in pillar construction using hidden pillars. Pipe rows of tip 16 swirls on cake sides, so that each swirl touches those around it.
At reception: Assemble cakes. Attach ribbon trim to edge of cake circle. Position waxed paper cut to fit on each cake; position fresh roses on top of waxed paper. Position ornament.
Warning: Always place a separator plate on the cake before you position any figurine or ornament. This protects both the cake and your keepsake. For extra stability, secure your figurine to the plate with double-stick craft tape.
**Note: Combine Ivory and Golden Yellow to achieve color used.
*Note: The top tier is often saved for the first anniversary. The number of servings given does not include top tier.