Sugarplum Snoozin Crispy Rice Cereal Treat
Visions of candy are dancing in his head. Cute little fellow is all tucked in and dreaming of holiday splendor. Easy to create with crisped rice treats, fondant blanket and pillow. Royal icing cloud is topped with favorite candies.
- Easy-Add Kelly Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Kelly Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Copper Icing Color (light skin tone) Add to shopping list Copper Icing Color (light skin tone)
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Brown Icing Color Add to shopping list Brown Icing Color
- Easy-Add Royal Blue Icing Color Add to shopping list Royal Blue Icing Color
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
- Easy-Add Meringue Powder Add to shopping list Meringue Powder
Mini candy canes
Mini candy-coated chocolates
Favorite crisped rice cereal treat recipe
Each treat serves 1.
- Easy-Add 12 in. Square Pan Add to shopping list 12 in. Square Pan
- Easy-Add Circle Metal Cookie Cutter Add to shopping list Circle Metal Cookie Cutter
- Easy-Add Nesting Gingerbread Boys Metal Cutter Set Add to shopping list Nesting Gingerbread Boys Metal Cutter Set
- Easy-Add Tip: 1 Add to shopping list Tip: 1
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Craft knife
Prepare cereal treats recipe and press 1 in. deep into square pan. Unmold and cut into 2 1/2 x 3 in. rectangles.
Prepare cookie dough recipe. Tint a portion of dough copper and roll out. Cut boy cookie using 2nd smallest cutter. Roll out plain dough and cut headboard cookie using circle cutter; trim off approximately 1/4 in. on 3 sides, leaving a round top. Bake and cool cookies.
For boy, pipe tip 1 string eyes and mouth. Add tip 2 swirl hair. Pipe in pajama top with tip 3.
For headboard, pipe tip 3 ball clouds. Attach candies. For pillow, shape fondant into a 1 3/4 x 1 1/4 in. rectangle; position pillow and boy cookie on cereal treat. For blanket, tint a 3 in. ball of fondant green; roll out and cut a 3 x 5 in. rectangle. Fold over top edge and position on cereal treat; trim bottom if needed.
Attach headboard to cereal treat with icing. Position candy cane.