Sugarplum Snoozin Crispy Rice Cereal Treat
- Easy-Add Kelly Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Kelly Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Copper Icing Color (light skin tone) Add to shopping list Copper Icing Color (light skin tone)
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Brown Icing Color Add to shopping list Brown Icing Color
- Easy-Add Royal Blue Icing Color Add to shopping list Royal Blue Icing Color
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
- Easy-Add Meringue Powder Add to shopping list Meringue Powder
- Mini candy canes
- Mini candy-coated chocolates
- Gummy candy
- spice drops
- Favorite crisped rice cereal treat recipe
Each treat serves 1.
- Easy-Add 12 in. Square Pan Add to shopping list 12 in. Square Pan
- Easy-Add Circle Metal Cookie Cutter Add to shopping list Circle Metal Cookie Cutter
- Easy-Add Nesting Gingerbread Boys Metal Cutter Set Add to shopping list Nesting Gingerbread Boys Metal Cutter Set
- Easy-Add Tip: 1 Add to shopping list Tip: 1
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Craft knife
Prepare cereal treats recipe and press 1 in. deep into square pan. Unmold and cut into 2 1/2 x 3 in. rectangles.
Prepare cookie dough recipe. Tint a portion of dough copper and roll out. Cut boy cookie using 2nd smallest cutter. Roll out plain dough and cut headboard cookie using circle cutter; trim off approximately 1/4 in. on 3 sides, leaving a round top. Bake and cool cookies.
For boy, pipe tip 1 string eyes and mouth. Add tip 2 swirl hair. Pipe in pajama top with tip 3.
For headboard, pipe tip 3 ball clouds. Attach candies. For pillow, shape fondant into a 1 3/4 x 1 1/4 in. rectangle; position pillow and boy cookie on cereal treat. For blanket, tint a 3 in. ball of fondant green; roll out and cut a 3 x 5 in. rectangle. Fold over top edge and position on cereal treat; trim bottom if needed.
Attach headboard to cereal treat with icing. Position candy cane.