Sugar-Sparkled Snowman Cookies
Add sparkle to your holiday celebration with sweet sugar-decorated snowmen cookies. These snowmen cookies are easy to create using our Roll Out Cookie Dough, the Comfort-Grip Snowman Cutter and Pearlized Sugar.
- Easy-Add White Sparkling Sugar Add to shopping list White Sparkling Sugar
- Easy-Add Piping Gel Add to shopping list Piping Gel
Mini candy-coated chocolate dots
- Easy-Add Sapphire Pearlized Sugar Add to shopping list Sapphire Pearlized Sugar
- Easy-Add Silver Pearlized Sugar Add to shopping list Silver Pearlized Sugar
Each cookie serves 1.
- Easy-Add 12 in. Rolling Pin Add to shopping list 12 in. Rolling Pin
- Easy-Add Snowman with Hat Comfort Grip™ Cutters Add to shopping list Snowman with Hat Comfort Grip™ Cutters
- Easy-Add 10 1/2 x 15 1/2 in. Cookie Pan Add to shopping list 10 1/2 x 15 1/2 in. Cookie Pan
- Easy-Add 10 in. x 16 in. Non-Stick Cooling Grid Add to shopping list 10 in. x 16 in. Non-Stick Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add 9 in. Angled Spatula Add to shopping list 9 in. Angled Spatula
- Easy-Add Decorator Brush Set Add to shopping list Decorator Brush Set
Prepare dough and roll out 1/8 in thick. Cut using Comfort-Grip. Bake and cool.
Prepare buttercream icing.
Create face. Ice face smooth with spatula and full-strength white icing. Immediately sprinkle on white sparkling sugar. Use piping gel to attach candy-coated chocolates for eyes, nose and mouth.
Create hat. Ice top of hat smooth with spatula and full-strength white icing. Heavily spatula ice hat brim in white icing. Immediately sprinkle on sapphire pearlized sugar. Brush piping gel on hatband. Immediately sprinkle on silver pearlized sugar.