Styling in the Snow Cookies
Cheery snow queen is dressed for the occasion with jelly candy boots and clothes trimmed with royal icing fur. Little hands will just gobble them up in an instant. Be sure to make plenty.
- Easy-Add Kelly Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Kelly Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- Easy-Add Meringue Powder Add to shopping list Meringue Powder
Large Red Jelly Candies
Each cookie serves 1.
- Easy-Add 9-Pc. Colorful Holiday Cutter Set Add to shopping list 9-Pc. Colorful Holiday Cutter Set
- Easy-Add Tip: 1 Add to shopping list Tip: 1
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Cake Board Add to shopping list Cake Board
- Easy-Add Tapered Spatula Add to shopping list Tapered Spatula
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
- Waxed paper
Prepare cookie recipe, roll out and cut cookies with cutter from set. Bake and cool following recipe directions.
Place cookies on cooling grid over a drip pan. Thin white royal icing with water until it reaches pouring consistency. Cover cookies with icing. Let dry.
Cut jelly candies in boot shapes and attach with dots of icing.
Decorate the following in full-strength royal icing on waxed-paper covered board. Ice coat and hat areas smooth with spatula in green.
Pipe tip 4 zigzag fur trim in white on coat, hat and boots. Pipe tip 2 dots in white on coat. Pipe tip 2 dot eyes and string mouth in black.
Add tip 2 dot cheeks in rose (flatten and smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch). Pipe tip 2 dot nose in white. Add tip 1 string eyelashes and eyebrows in black.