Stucco Trio Cake
- Easy-Add Ivory Icing Color Add to shopping list Ivory Icing Color
- Easy-Add Red-Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Red-Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Golden Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Golden Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Moss Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Moss Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
- Easy-Add Gum Paste Mix Add to shopping list Gum Paste Mix
- Easy-Add Meringue Powder Add to shopping list Meringue Powder
Cake serves 110.
- Easy-Add Heart Pan Set Add to shopping list Heart Pan Set
- Easy-Add Mini Ball Pan Add to shopping list Mini Ball Pan
- Easy-Add 24 Cup Mini Muffin Pan Add to shopping list 24 Cup Mini Muffin Pan
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Heart Floating Tiers Cake Stand Set Add to shopping list Heart Floating Tiers Cake Stand Set
- Easy-Add Confectionery Tool Set Add to shopping list Confectionery Tool Set
- Easy-Add Flower Former Set Add to shopping list Flower Former Set
- Easy-Add Easy-Glide Fondant Smoother Add to shopping list Easy-Glide Fondant Smoother
- Easy-Add Heart Cut-Outs™ Add to shopping list Heart Cut-Outs™
- Easy-Add Leaf Cut-Outs™ Add to shopping list Leaf Cut-Outs™
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
- Easy-Add Roll-N-Cut Mat Add to shopping list Roll-N-Cut Mat
- Easy-Add Fondant Shaping Foam Set Add to shopping list Fondant Shaping Foam Set
- Easy-Add Brush Set Add to shopping list Brush Set
- Easy-Add White Pearl Beading (6mm) Add to shopping list White Pearl Beading (6mm)
- Easy-Add Cake Boards Add to shopping list Cake Boards
- Tea Strainer
- Waxed paper
- Non-Toxic Pastel Chalks
At least one week in advance: Make 7 large and 22 medium gum paste flowers. Seven of the medium flowers will go inside large flowers to make fantasy flowers.
Also in advance: Make 6 large and 20 medium gum paste leaves. Tint 1/3 can gum paste green. Roll out 1/8 in. thick. Cut leaves using large and medium Cut-Outs. Place on thin foam and score veins using veining tool. Let dry on medium and large flower formers dusted with cornstarch.
Prepare cakes for rolled fondant by lightly icing with buttercream. Tint fondant ivory; cover cakes and smooth with Fondant Smoother. Reserve remaining fondant.
To create sponging effect, dip crushed waxed paper in thinned royal icing and dab onto cakes.
For bottom borders, roll reserved fondant into 1/2 in. diameter ropes; twist pearl beads around each rope, about 1 in. apart.
For 6 in. cake, make 22 in. rope and use 52 in. long pearl strand; for 10 in. cake make 36 in. rope and use 84 in. long pearl strand; for 14 in. cake, make 48 in. rope and use a 106 in. long pearl strand.
Position borders. Attach flowers and leaves with dots of royal icing.
At reception: Position bottom tier, then two top tiers.