Streaming a Message Cake
- Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Royal Blue Icing Color Add to shopping list Royal Blue Icing Color
- Easy-Add Orange Icing Color Add to shopping list Orange Icing Color
- Easy-Add Red-Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Red-Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Christmas Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Christmas Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Golden Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Golden Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Brown Icing Color Add to shopping list Brown Icing Color
- Easy-Add Kelly Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Kelly Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
- Easy-Add Gum-Tex™ Add to shopping list Gum-Tex™
Cake serves 20.
- Easy-Add 8 x 2 in. Round Pan Add to shopping list 8 x 2 in. Round Pan
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Tip: 10 Add to shopping list Tip: 10
- Easy-Add Tip: 16 Add to shopping list Tip: 16
- Easy-Add Fisherman Bobbling Topper Add to shopping list Fisherman Bobbling Topper
- Easy-Add 101 Cookie Cutter Set Add to shopping list 101 Cookie Cutter Set
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
- Easy-Add Brush Set Add to shopping list Brush Set
- Easy-Add Roll-N-Cut Mat Add to shopping list Roll-N-Cut Mat
- Easy-Add Cutter/Embosser Add to shopping list Cutter/Embosser
- Easy-Add Wooden Dowel Rods Add to shopping list Wooden Dowel Rods
- Easy-Add Cake Board Add to shopping list Cake Board
- Easy-Add Fanci-Foil Wrap Add to shopping list Fanci-Foil Wrap
Several days in advance: Make fondant boat and trees. For boat, tint 6 oz. fondant brown; add 1/2 teaspoon Gum-Tex. Roll out 3/8 in. thick and cut 2 strips 1 1/4 x 5 in. using straight-edge wheel of Cutter/Embosser.
Score lines 1/4 in. apart using Cutter/Embosser. Shape the strips into an oval, attaching short ends with damp brush; on a cake board, positi on topper inside oval and adjust width as needed.
Let dry on cornstarch-dusted surface, supporting with crushed tissue. For 4 trees, tint 6 oz. fondant green; add 1/2 teaspoon Gum-Tex. Roll out 3/8 in. thick and cut with tree cutter from set. Trim off bottom stem and let dry on cornstarch-dusted surface.
Ice smooth 2-layer cake. For bottom border, pipe tip 10 ball rocks in various shapes using gray buttercream. For fish, pipe tip 10 oval bodies; add tip 3 bead lips and fins.
Pipe tip 2 dot eye. Pipe tip 2 dot message and rising bubbles. Cut dowel rods to 8 in. long; attach trees with melted candy.
For motor, make a 1 in. white fondant ball; flatten and shape into an "L". Attach to boat with damp brush. Pipe tip 2 lines on motor.
With spatula, ice top back portion of cake in green. Insert trees. Pipe tip 16 pull-out star grass around trees. Position boat and topper.
**Note: Combine Red-Red and Christmas Red for red shown, Golden Yellow and Lemon Yellow for yellow shown and Brown and Red-Red for brown shown.