Strawberry Shortcake Treat Pops
Serve a favorite summer treat in a fun, new way using Wilton Treat Pops! Ripe strawberries and whipped icing nestle between yellow mini whoopie pies made in the Wilton Mini Whoopie Pie Pan.
Favorite cake recipe or mix
- Easy-Add Vanilla Whipped Icing Mix Add to shopping list Vanilla Whipped Icing Mix
strawberries , washed, dried and sliced
Each treat pop serves 1.
- Easy-Add Mini Whoopie Pie Baking Pan Add to shopping list Mini Whoopie Pie Baking Pan
- Easy-Add 10 in. x 16 in. Non-Stick Cooling Grid Add to shopping list 10 in. x 16 in. Non-Stick Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Treat Pops Add to shopping list Treat Pops
- Easy-Add 12 in. Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list 12 in. Disposable Decorating Bags
- Easy-Add Tip: 12 Add to shopping list Tip: 12
- Easy-Add Tip: 32 Add to shopping list Tip: 32
Make mini whoopie pies. Prepare batter following recipe directions. Bake and cool according to pan package directions.
Assemble treat pops. Prepare vanilla whipped icing following recipe directions. Push mini whoopee pie into bottom of treat pop. Use tip 12 and icing to pipe a swirl of icing from back edge following the curves of the container, then filling the center. Add sliced strawberries. Repeat to add three more layers of cake, icing and sliced strawberries. Use tip 32 and icing to pipe swirl on top of treat pop. Garnish with strawberry and mint leaf.