Strawberry Shortcake Cupcakes
- Easy-Add Kelly Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Kelly Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Leaf Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Leaf Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Strawberry Shortcake™ Icing Color Set Add to shopping list Strawberry Shortcake™ Icing Color Set
- Your favorite cupcake recipe
Each cupcake serves 1.
- Easy-Add Standard muffin pan Add to shopping list Standard muffin pan
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Strawberry Shortcake® Standard Baking Cups Add to shopping list Strawberry Shortcake® Standard Baking Cups
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Tip: 352 Add to shopping list Tip: 352
- Easy-Add Spatula Add to shopping list Spatula
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
- Easy-Add Standard Coupler Add to shopping list Standard Coupler
Bake and cool cupcakes in Strawberry Shortcake™ Baking Cups. Cool completely on Cooling Grid.
Prepare Buttercream Icing. Tint a portion pink with red icing color from Strawberry Shortcake Icing Color Set and a portion green by combining Kelly Green and Leaf Green.
Using pink buttercream icing, ice cupcakes smooth with angled spatula. Place strawberry icing decoration on cupcake.
Using green buttercream icing, pipe Round Decorating Tip 2 vines. Using green buttercream icing, pipe Leaf Decorating Tip 352 leaves.
*Combine Kelly Green and Leaf Green for green shown.
**Add red color to white icing for pink shade shown. (Note: If Strawberry Shortcake Icing Color Set is not available, use Wilton Red-Red Icing Color).
Change the party characters and themes by just substituting your favorite icing decorations and baking cups. Check the current Wilton Yearbook of Cake Decorating for endless options.
©2004 Those Characters From Cleveland, Inc.