- Easy-Add Red Sugar Sheets Edible Decorating Paper Add to shopping list Red Sugar Sheets Edible Decorating Paper
- 1 Bright Green Sugar Sheets Edible Decorating Paper (covers 12 cupcakes)Easy-Add Bright Green Sugar Sheets Edible Decorating Paper Add to shopping list Bright Green Sugar Sheets Edible Decorating Paper
- Easy-Add FoodWriter™ Primary Colors Edible Color Markers Add to shopping list FoodWriter™ Primary Colors Edible Color Markers
- Easy-Add Piping Gel Add to shopping list Piping Gel
Each cupcake serves 1
- Easy-Add Standard muffin pan Add to shopping list Standard muffin pan
- Easy-Add White Standard Baking Cups Add to shopping list White Standard Baking Cups
- Easy-Add Single Shape Punch Set Add to shopping list Single Shape Punch Set
- Easy-Add Layered Hearts Cutting Insert Add to shopping list Layered Hearts Cutting Insert
- Easy-Add Layered Circles Cutting Insert Add to shopping list Layered Circles Cutting Insert
- Craft knife
- Easy-Add Brush Set Add to shopping list Brush Set
Bake and cool cupcakes. Ice smooth with buttercream.
Using punch with large Layered Heart Cutting Insert, cut heart for strawberry from red Sugar Sheets!
Draw seeds with black FoodWriter.
Using punch with medium Layered Circle Cutting Insert, cut circle from green Sugar Sheets! Trim circle down to create strawberry leaves with six points. Cut two more leaves, with five points and three points, and layer leaves. Attach leaves together using piping gel.
Cut 3/4 in. x 3/4 in. stem. Attach to strawberry using piping gel.
Brush back of strawberry with piping gel and attach to cupcake.