Sticking with Their Studies! Cookie Pops
Every grad is a star when you serve these colorful cap cookies! Pipe the rope tassels with icing, then add shimmering Pearl Dust for more dazzle!
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Royal Blue Icing Color Add to shopping list Royal Blue Icing Color
- Easy-Add Kelly Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Kelly Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Christmas Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Christmas Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Golden Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Golden Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Gold Pearl Dust™ Add to shopping list Gold Pearl Dust™
- Easy-Add Color Flow Mix Add to shopping list Color Flow Mix
- Easy-Add clear vanilla extract Add to shopping list clear vanilla extract
Each Cookie Pop serves 1
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Tip: 1 Add to shopping list Tip: 1
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add 3 Pc. Graduation Cookie Cutter Set Add to shopping list 3 Pc. Graduation Cookie Cutter Set
- Easy-Add 6 in. Lollipop Sticks Add to shopping list 6 in. Lollipop Sticks
- Easy-Add Decorator Brush Set Add to shopping list Decorator Brush Set
In advance: Make cookies. Prepare and roll out dough. For each treat, cut 1 complete cap using cutter from set. Cut 1 mortarboard area only; use knife to trim 1/8 in. off all sides. Bake and cool all cookies.
For complete cap, outline with tip 3 and full-strength icing; flow in center using thinned icing. Let dry. For mortarboard cookies pour on thinned icing to cover. Let dry. Assemble and decorate caps using full-strength icing.
Attach mortarboard to complete cap. Pipe tip 3 rope cording; add tip 2 pull-out tassels. Pipe tip 3 dot button; flatten slightly with fingertip. Pipe tip 1 name. Let all dry. Paint cord and tassel with Pearl Dust; let dry. Attach lollipop stick to back. Let dry.