Sterling Silver Memories Mini Cake
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
- Easy-Add Silver Pearl Dust™ Add to shopping list Silver Pearl Dust™
- Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Garden Candy Color Set Add to shopping list Garden Candy Color Set
Ready-To-Use Decorator Icing (each 1 lbs. container covers 7-8 mini cakes)Easy-Add Ready-To-Use Decorator Icing Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use Decorator Icing
- Easy-Add clear vanilla extract Add to shopping list clear vanilla extract
- Easy-Add Meringue Powder Add to shopping list Meringue Powder
Each mini cake serves 1.
- Easy-Add 11 x 15 in. Sheet Pan Add to shopping list 11 x 15 in. Sheet Pan
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Round Cut-Outs Fondant Cutter Add to shopping list Round Cut-Outs Fondant Cutter
- Easy-Add Floral Fantasy Fondant Imprint Mat Add to shopping list Floral Fantasy Fondant Imprint Mat
- Easy-Add Wide Glide™ Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Wide Glide™ Rolling Pin
- Easy-Add Roll-N-Cut Mat Add to shopping list Roll-N-Cut Mat
- Easy-Add Brush Set Add to shopping list Brush Set
- Easy-Add 10-Pack Candy Mold Set Add to shopping list 10-Pack Candy Mold Set
- Waxed paper
In advance: Make numbers. Tint melted white candy gray using black color. Using numbers mold from set, fill cavities halfway with melted candy; chill until firm. Brush numbers with Pearl Dust.
Bake and cool 1-layer sheet cake using firm-textured batter such as pound cake. Trim cake to 1 1/2 in. high. Use largest Cut-Out to cut round cakes. Place cakes on cooling grid over sheet pan; cover with heated Ready-To-Use Decorator Icing. Let set. For cake sides, roll out fondant 1/8 in. thick. Imprint floral design following instructions on Imprint Mat package. Cut strips 2 x 6 1/2 in. long; attach around cakes with dots of icing. Paint imprinted areas with Pearl Dust/vanilla mixture; let dry. Place cakes on waxed paper squares and pipe tip 3 bead bottom borders with royal icing; let dry. Attach numbers to cakes with dots of icing.