Steal Home Cake
- Easy-Add Copper Icing Color (light skin tone) Add to shopping list Copper Icing Color (light skin tone)
- Easy-Add Sky Blue Icing Color Add to shopping list Sky Blue Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Leaf Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Leaf Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
- Easy-Add Gum-Tex™ Add to shopping list Gum-Tex™
- Easy-Add Baseball Mitt Icing Decorations Add to shopping list Baseball Mitt Icing Decorations
Cake serves 12.
- Easy-Add Teddy Bear Pan Add to shopping list Teddy Bear Pan
- Easy-Add Tip: 1A Add to shopping list Tip: 1A
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Tip: 16 Add to shopping list Tip: 16
- Easy-Add 9 in. Fondant Roller Add to shopping list 9 in. Fondant Roller
- Easy-Add Roll-N-Cut Mat Add to shopping list Roll-N-Cut Mat
- Easy-Add Brush Set Add to shopping list Brush Set
- Easy-Add Cake Board Add to shopping list Cake Board
- Easy-Add Fanci-Foil Wrap Add to shopping list Fanci-Foil Wrap
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
- Easy-Add 4 in. Lollipop Sticks Add to shopping list 4 in. Lollipop Sticks
In advance: Make fondant cap. Mix 8 oz. fondant with 3/4 teaspoon Gum-Tex; tint half blue; reserve remainder. Roll out blue 1/8 in. thick. Using patterns, cut cap and brim. Curve brim slightly and stand on end to dry on cornstarch-dusted board. Roll a 1/2 in. diameter ball, flatten slightly and attach to top of cap with damp brush. Let dry.
Also: Make hands. Tint reserved fondant mixture light copper. Roll out 1/8 in. thick and use pattern to cut right hand; flip pattern and cut left hand. Let dry.
And: Make toes and ears. Roll 2 balls 3/4 in. diameter for big toes, 6 balls 1/2 in. diameter for middle toes, 2 balls 1/4 diameter for small toes. Roll out remaining fondant 1/8?in. thick. Cut ear using wide end of tip 1A; cut in half. Attach 2 lollipop sticks to each hand and 1 to each ear with Thinned Fondant Adhesive, leaving 2 1/2 in. extended.
Bake and cool cake; cut off ears. Ice sides and face area smooth to level. Insert hands and ears in cake.
Using tip 3 outline all sections and details. Pipe in eyes (pat smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch). Fill in remaining areas with tip 16 stars; overpipe wrists, feet, and nose for dimension. Attach toes with dots of icing. Pipe tip 3 outline bellybutton and patch number. Add tip 16 pull-out star bottom border. Attach icing decorations. Position cap and attach brim with icing.