Stars & Striped Cereal Treats
- Crisped rice cereal treats recipe
- Easy-Add Bright Blue Sugar Sheets Edible Decorating Paper Add to shopping list Bright Blue Sugar Sheets Edible Decorating Paper
- Easy-Add Red Sugar Sheets Edible Decorating Paper Add to shopping list Red Sugar Sheets Edible Decorating Paper
- Easy-Add White Sugar Sheets Edible Decorating Paper Add to shopping list White Sugar Sheets Edible Decorating Paper
- Easy-Add Piping Gel Add to shopping list Piping Gel
Treat serves 36.
- Easy-Add 9 x 13 in. Sheet Pan Add to shopping list 9 x 13 in. Sheet Pan
- Easy-Add 10 x 14 in. Cake Board Add to shopping list 10 x 14 in. Cake Board
- Easy-Add Fanci-Foil Wrap Add to shopping list Fanci-Foil Wrap
- Easy-Add Rotary Cutter Add to shopping list Rotary Cutter
- Easy-Add Brush Set Add to shopping list Brush Set
- Easy-Add Single Shape Punch Set Add to shopping list Single Shape Punch Set
- Easy-Add Layered Stars Cutting insert Add to shopping list Layered Stars Cutting insert
Prepare cereal treats recipe and press 2 in. deep into lightly greased sheet pan. Let cool.
Using knife, cut treat into an 11 x 7 in. rectangle. Position on foil-wrapped board; cut to 8 x 12 in.
Ice top smooth with buttercream.
Using Rotary Cutter and Blue Sugar Sheet, cut a 3 1/2 x 4 1/4 in. piece for star background. Brush back with Piping Gel and attach to treat.
Using Rotary Cutter and Red Sugar Sheet, cut 7 stripes, 11 x 1/2 in. Cut 6 3/4 in. sections from 4 stripes and attach to right of star background with Piping Gel. Attach 3 full-length stripes below star background with Piping Gel.
Using punch with smallest star cutting insert and white Sugar Sheet, punch 18 3-star sections. Trim off 2 small stars at edges of each section and discard. Attach 18 stars to background in rows of 4 and 3 using Piping Gel.