Star of the Sleigh! Cupcakes
Don’t forget Santa’s hardest working helpers with Star of the Sleigh Cupcakes. These adorable treats with pretzel antlers are coming soon to a rooftop near you.
- Easy-Add Brown Icing Color Add to shopping list Brown Icing Color
- Easy-Add Red-Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Red-Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
Your favorite cupcake recipe
Each cupcake serves 1.
- Easy-Add Standard muffin pan Add to shopping list Standard muffin pan
- Easy-Add Christmas Themed Baking Cups Add to shopping list Christmas Themed Baking Cups
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Tip: 5 Add to shopping list Tip: 5
- Easy-Add Tip: 12 Add to shopping list Tip: 12
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
- Easy-Add Standard Coupler Add to shopping list Standard Coupler
- Easy-Add Spatula Add to shopping list Spatula
Bake cupcakes in Jolly Santa or Christmas Themed Standard Baking Cups and cool completely on Cooling Grid.
Prepare Buttercream Icing recipe. Tint 1 1/2 cups icing with Brown and Red-Red Icing Color to make brown buttercream icing. Lighten a small portion of the brown icing with additional white icing to make light brown buttercream icing. Tint ½ cup icing with Black Icing Color.
Ice cupcakes smooth with brown icing using Spatula.
For muzzle, pipe a quarter-sized ball of light brown icing with Round Decorating Tip 12 on one side of cupcake. Flatten and smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch.
For eyes, pipe whites with white icing and Round Decorating Tip 5. Pipe dots with black icing and Round Decorating Tip 3 for pupils. For nose, pipe ball with black icing and Round Decorating Tip 3 on top edge of muzzle; flatten with finger dipped in cornstarch. For mouth, outline and pipe in with black icing and Round Decorating Tip 3.
For antlers, break pretzel twists and insert ends into top of cupcake.