Star of David Cake
- mandarin oranges
- pineapple slices
- Maraschino cherries
- apricot preserves
Cake serves 12.
- Petal Pan Set (12 in. pan used)Easy-Add Petal Pan Set Add to shopping list Petal Pan Set
- Easy-Add Tip: 18 Add to shopping list Tip: 18
- Easy-Add Tip: 32 Add to shopping list Tip: 32
- Easy-Add Tip: 104 Add to shopping list Tip: 104
- Easy-Add Pastry Brush Add to shopping list Pastry Brush
- Easy-Add Cake Board Add to shopping list Cake Board
- Easy-Add Gold Fanci-Foil Wrap Add to shopping list Gold Fanci-Foil Wrap
Drain fruit. Glaze cake with apricot glaze. Strain apricot preserves through a sieve to produce 1/2 cup glaze. Heat to boiling. Spoon over fruit.
Do all decorating no more than 3 hours before serving. Cut 3 pineapple rings into triangles. Arrange mandarin orange sections, pineapple ring and triangles on cake top.
Outline star shape formed by fruit design with tip 104 ruffle border. Pipe tip 18 star border atop ruffle. Pipe tip 18 rosette on cake top in pineapple ring center.
Edge cake base with tip 32 shell border. Position whole maraschino cherries.