Star Treatment Cupcakes
Star pupils will love these extracurricular cupcakes topped with a cookie star. They’re extra colorful with tinted dough, a piped #1 and Star Shaped Sprinkles.
- Easy-Add Christmas Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Christmas Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Star Shaped Sprinkle Mix Add to shopping list Star Shaped Sprinkle Mix
Favorite Sugar Cookie
Each cupcake serves 1.
- Easy-Add Standard muffin pan Add to shopping list Standard muffin pan
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Star Nesting Cutter Set 2 1/4 in. size usedEasy-Add Star Nesting Cutter Set Add to shopping list Star Nesting Cutter Set
- Easy-Add Gold Foil Standard Baking Cups Add to shopping list Gold Foil Standard Baking Cups
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
Tint all but 2 in. ball of cookie dough yellow. Roll out dough and cut star cookies.
Tint remaining ball of cookie dough red and thin with water until it can easily be piped through tip 2. Pipe "#1" on cookies with tip 2 and thinned dough. Bake and cool.
Ice cupcake smooth with spatula and sprinkle with star mix sprinkles. Position cookie on top.