Old Glory brownies go together in a jiffy. Use a Star Comfort Grip Cutter to cut shapes from a pan of brownies and color them American with Patriotic Nonpareils.
Favorite brownie mix or recipe
- Easy-Add Brownie Fudge Icing Add to shopping list Brownie Fudge Icing
- Easy-Add Blue Colored Sugar Add to shopping list Blue Colored Sugar
- Easy-Add Red Colored Sugar Add to shopping list Red Colored Sugar
- Easy-Add White Sparkling Sugar Add to shopping list White Sparkling Sugar
- Easy-Add White Nonpareils Sprinkles Add to shopping list White Nonpareils Sprinkles
- Easy-Add Patriotic Nonpareils Add to shopping list Patriotic Nonpareils
Each brownie serves 1.
- Easy-Add 11 x 7 in. Non-Stick Biscuit/Brownie Pan Add to shopping list 11 x 7 in. Non-Stick Biscuit/Brownie Pan
- Easy-Add Star Comfort Grip™ Cutter Add to shopping list Star Comfort Grip™ Cutter
- Easy-Add Star Cut-Outs™ Add to shopping list Star Cut-Outs™
- Easy-Add Decorator Brush Set Add to shopping list Decorator Brush Set
- Small spoon
Bake and cool brownies.
Cut stars using Comfort-Grip Cutter. Ice tops smooth with Fudge Icing.
For star center design, position medium Cut-Out on brownie; cover area with nonpareils using spoon. Brush into points and remove cutter.
For flag design, mark stripes and star field with toothpick. Cover stripes and blue field areas with sugars. Position white nonpareils on blue field.