Star Billing Cake
Colorful constellations created with Star Cut-Outs flash across a blue fondant sky, making this cake a perfect fit for any special occasion—be it a patriotic holiday, a kid’s birthday, or award ceremony.
- Easy-Add Ready-to-Use Pastel Blue Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-to-Use Pastel Blue Rolled Fondant
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant Primary Colors Multi Pack Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant Primary Colors Multi Pack
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant Neon Colors Multi Pack Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant Neon Colors Multi Pack
Cake serves 20.
- Easy-Add 8 x 2 in. Round Pan Add to shopping list 8 x 2 in. Round Pan
- Easy-Add Star Cut-Outs™ Add to shopping list Star Cut-Outs™
- Easy-Add Brush Set Add to shopping list Brush Set
- Easy-Add Roll-N-Cut Mat Add to shopping list Roll-N-Cut Mat
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
- Easy-Add Easy-Glide Fondant Smoother Add to shopping list Easy-Glide Fondant Smoother
- Easy-Add Cutter/Embosser Add to shopping list Cutter/Embosser
- Easy-Add 10 in. Cake Circle Add to shopping list 10 in. Cake Circle
- Easy-Add Silver Fanci-Foil Wrap Add to shopping list Silver Fanci-Foil Wrap
Prepare 2-layer cake to be covered with fondant by lightly icing with buttercream.
Cover cake with fondant; smooth with Easy-Glide Fondant Smoother. Roll out primary and neon color fondant.
Cut assorted sizes of stars using Cut-Outs. Attach fondant stars with damp brush, layering smaller circles on larger circles.
To make border, cut 1/2 in. wide strip of fondant and loosely attach with damp brush to create wavy effect.