Stand Up for Love Cookie Pops
- 1 package White Candy Melts® Candy (makes 6 treats)Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Kelly Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Kelly Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Meringue Powder Add to shopping list Meringue Powder
- Favorite crisped rice cereal treats recipe
Each cookie pop serves 1.
- Easy-Add Hearts Nesting Cutter Set Add to shopping list Hearts Nesting Cutter Set
- Easy-Add Heart Cut-Outs™ Add to shopping list Heart Cut-Outs™
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Tip: 224 Add to shopping list Tip: 224
- Easy-Add Tip: 349 Add to shopping list Tip: 349
- Easy-Add 6 in. Cookie Treat Sticks Add to shopping list 6 in. Cookie Treat Sticks
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
- Easy-Add White Standard Baking Cups Add to shopping list White Standard Baking Cups
- 3/8 in. wide satin ribbon (16 in. per treat)
In advance: Make royal icing flowers. Pipe 32 tip 224 drop flowers for each treat; add tip 2 dot centers. Make extras to allow for breakage and let dry.
Also: Make candy shells for bases in baking cups.
Prepare and roll out cookie dough; cut using 2 1/2 in. heart cutter. Bake and cool; ice smooth with buttercream.
Position flowers; add tip 349 leaves in buttercream. Attach cookie stick to back using melted candy.
Prepare cereal treats recipe; fill candy shells. Insert cookies on sticks; seal top with melted candy. Refrigerate until firm; remove baking cup. Tie ribbon around stick